Why to buy art?
Buying art is a very personal and perhaps even intimate process.
The artwork should please the buyer, but it should also represent your own taste to the outside. In addition, art should outlast trends and in the best of all cases accompany the owner for a lifetime or maybe even outlast several generations...
It's quite a challenge to find and choose the right piece!
Today we have a few tips for you on how we at FAM select art.
- For us, the most important criterion to buy a work is of course fascination!
- If the work touches us emotionally and if it triggers in us the desire to want to own it - so it becomes our object of desire.
- We inform ourselves about the artist and deal with her works. The more we know about our work of art, the greater our attachment to it.
- The intended space decides which format we choose.
- And of course we set a budget for the purchase.
Buying art should be fun, enrich our lives and inspire us. We at FAM are also happy to advise you personally or just get inspired on our website or our Instagram account.
Life is too short not to buy art!